2009年5月14日星期四

This book is interesting; it is a curious incident itself

This book is interesting; it is a curious incident itself. I tried very hard to find out what is the book mainly talks about when I was reading it. General speaking, this book is a little bit abnormal. Rolex WatchesFirstly the chapters it has are all in prime numbers. Secondly, the whole book is made up by logical thoughts, almost no personal emotion, except Christopher’s uncomfortable feelings. watchesThen, the book, the stories are in good order. Nothing hard ever been messed up. If once something was messed up, it would soon be put into order. Things that went on are just like those were put into a timetable. The last one is, I didn’t see any sign to show that this book has an ending.replica watches By talking to other people, I found out that this is a book about a kid, who is sick and the illness always makes him to lock himself up. Christopher could always refuse to speak to strangers and touch strange things and like to make and see all things in perfect order. He believed everything has an answer and everything has a formula. When I said, ”this book is interesting”. I also meant,Jewellery Watches “I like this book”, and Christopher is the main reason why I like it and am familiar with it. Because of that I have a very best friend who is just like Christopher is: Easily get scared, need much more security than normal People, like everything be in order,ghd not very talkative, do not like changing, and very sensitive, except she’s a girl.I like to be with her, because I know she needs a friend. A real friend to accept her as who she is, to understand her, and so does Christopher.In the book, in my opinion, Siobhan, his teacher is his closest friend and is trying very hard to help him get along with people.

没有评论:

发表评论